Jonathon Narvey's COMM CENTRE

VANCOUVER . WEST COAST . CANADA . INTERNATIONAL . POLITICS . CULTURE . COMMENTARY . BLOGGING . ARTICLES . PHOTOS

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Jonathon Narvey's COMM CENTRE is back!

To my loyal readers (Hi Mom & Dad) , the long wait is finally over: Jonathon Narvey's (new and improved) COMM CENTRE has returned.

The technical difficulties I was experiencing are now over. Thanks sincerely to the people who helped get this blog up and running again, in particular the folks from Blogger Forum (the full transcript of my dialogue with them involving an archiving issue can be seen here). They were able to translate my inept tech-speech into Bloggerese and provide a solution within hours.

Thanks also to the patient team at Blogger Support and the kind folks at Blogger Help Group for their best efforts on my behalf. I'm certain that either group would have been able to help me out if I were only better able to provide them the information that they needed to diagnose and fix my problem. That was my bad.

Looking forward to posting once more. See you all back here soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back. :)

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You added my to your blogroll. Thank you, I'm touched.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You added my to your blogroll. Thank you, I'm touched.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home