Conspiring against logic
Flight passengers around the world will be facing long delays because a few dozen psycho jihadis in London were caught trying to carry out a sequel to 9-11.The plot to down 10 passenger jetliners headed to the US was the big story today. What was the reaction around the photocopier at the office?
"I'll tell you what it's all about," one opined with a voice of casual authority. "Fifteen thousand Israelis in Lebanon."
Nice try, guy.
These kind of ops take many months at the very least to plan and organize. The current Middle East conflict has only been running for a month. Nope, they already hated us Zionist-supporting decadent satanic western crusader types since way before Israel decided enough was enough with Hezbollah taking lethal pot-shots at its citizens.
But it went downhill from there. "It's just another roundup to justify their fear-mongering."
Right. The demonic neo-cons in America and their lapdogs in Britain engineered what would have been the greatest mass-murder of their own citizens in modern history to justify their racist imperial foreign policy - and pinned the blame on some hapless innocents that never, ever so much as got fined for jaywalking. Makes sense... if the only books you ever read in your life were the Illuminati trilogy.
The lunch break chatter degenerated further into an all out, anti-American rant. I half-expected some of my co-workers to blame the Yanks for AIDS - when I remembered that one had done just that on some other occasion.
Occasionally, I just find it entertaining when my colleagues spout off the latest conspiracy theory they've gleaned from the Internet. Today, it was just upsetting, since I suspect the chatter would have been exactly the same if the planes really had gone down.
tags: conspiracy theory, neocon jerks, Illuminati conspiracy, terror apologist, anti American, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home