The decline and fall of western civilization
Flipping through my morning paper over a cup of coffee at Blenz on Seymour and Robson, I naturally assumed the latest massacre in Iraq (54 dead, 100 wounded) by a terrorist's bomb would be the worst news of the day.How wrong I was.
Dutch pedophiles are launching their own political party to reduce the age of consent to 12, legalize child pornography and make sex with animals fair game (read the Reuters coverage here).
It was hard to decide which quotes made me the most nauseous. Here are some choice ones from that same article:
"A ban just makes children curious," Ad van den Berg, one of the party's founders, told the Algemeen Dagblad (AD) newspaper.
"We want to get into parliament so we have a voice. Other politicians only talk about us in a negative sense, as if we were criminals," Van den Berg told Reuters.
The vast majority of Dutch people are rightly disgusted by these degenerates. But when the monsters like this think it's acceptable to ooze out from under the rock where they've been hiding and openly promote themselves, it's a depressing indication of where society is headed.
For those who think I'm overreacting to an isolated incident, I suggest they read about the judge in Ireland who today overturned a man's conviction for having sex with a 12-year old (Find the article here).
And for those around Vancouver who might get a smug sense of superiority over our European friends' troubling times, I'd remind them that we have enough home grown monsters to give us nightmares - Willy Pickton is merely the best known of the worst we have to offer.
Here's hoping for some better news tomorrow.
tags: Vancouver, Canada, bad news, pedophile, pornography, sex, politics, predator, Willy Pickton, Dutch, European

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home